PDA

View Full Version : Anyone scouting in Chichester?

jambo_dave
24-08-2011, 10:46 AM
In september, I shall be moving to Chichester to start a degree - and I'm looking for some scouts to join!

I've been through the whole lot from beavers to explorers, and now i'm an adult [we'll work on the responsible bit! :tong:] I want to lead and start the warrant-ing process! :)

So, I'm wondering if anybody scouts in Chichester, knows anyone that does, or could put me in touch with a DC/CC or similar!

Thanks! :)

BrianM
24-08-2011, 11:49 AM
You should have said this in a whisper - you're more than likely to get your hand bitten off :D

I expect a few dozen (hundreds?) of people will be on here soon with a few answers. Good luck.

DuncanHill
24-08-2011, 12:09 PM
West Sussex Scout County contact details (http://www.westsussexscouts.org.uk/uth.php)

Looks like there are three groups in Chichester, and several more in the district. Chichester and Midhurst District (http://www.westsussexscouts.org.uk/districts-cm.php)

Gray
24-08-2011, 12:18 PM
Beat me to it Ducan, & I'm W.Sussex.

You can also try county recruitment & development officer.

mark.crdoATgmail.com (you know which bit to change)

If I knew how to put it in as Ducan has I would.

Graham

jambo_dave
24-08-2011, 03:54 PM
Genius, thanks chaps! :)

Brian - I don't mind having my hand bitten off! I'm young and enthusiastic, you see..! :D

I'll try and hit up some of those contacts now - and Gray, I hope to maybe see you at a county event in the next year! :)

stuartburchett
24-08-2011, 04:38 PM
Hi,

If your interested in joining a network down here, I'm from the Worthing network about 15miles as the crow flies, I also know a couple of the Networkers from Chichester that I can put you in touch with if you prefer.

YIS
Stuart

Hathi_Cambridge
24-08-2011, 06:04 PM
This is probably too late, but if you have transport & could travel about 10 miles West you could come and see the troop I am with.

PM me if you want more info.

BrianM
24-08-2011, 08:42 PM
Genius, thanks chaps! :)

Brian - I don't mind having my hand bitten off! I'm young and enthusiastic, you see..! :D

Oh dear!
Young, entusiastic - I'm afraid there's no hope, lad.
Nurse! - the screens. please.

Al Chartres
24-08-2011, 10:10 PM
Dave,

Just sent you a PM, with the DC's details.

Al