PDA

View Full Version : [For Sale] 44th Medway Towns 80th Anniversary Badge

MaryPoppins
16-05-2009, 03:52 PM
Hi All:bigsmiley

This is my first ever post so apologies if I have got it completely wrong but here goes!

Our Group, 44th Medway Towns, is celebrating its 80th Anniversary this year and along with a jam packed programme we also had the Scout Section design a badge which we had made up and now have for sale at 1.50 each (which includes p&p).

We have only had a limited number made and so am sure will become a collectors item in the future! They are 7.5cm square, royal blue with a clock design with the hands pointing at 80 along with the words 80 YEARS OF GROWING WITH THE 44TH MEDWAY. If you would like to own one of these for your camp blanket etc. then please post a reply and I will get one off to you as soon as possible!

You will be helping our small and poor Group immensely in our fundraising efforts and we will be eternally grateful!

Another way we are celebrating is by asking as many Groups as possible, District, County, Country and Worldwide to send us one of their name badges so we can sew them onto a flag to display in our hall forever. So far we have received badges from Canada, South Africa, UK and many more.

Many thanks for your time and possible purchase

Jayne Bailey
Akela
44th Medway Towns
Celebrating 80 years!

P.S. If I could work out how to post a piccie I would!

ddcdj
19-05-2009, 11:29 AM
I'll have one if you send me the details of where you want the money sent. I can send you a 22nd and 1st gillingham badge to go on your flag, I'll try and get you one from Sweden as well