PDA

View Full Version : Chmoding Tutorial

jamieharrop14
25-05-2003, 11:55 AM
Hi, could one of the moderators do a chmoding tutorial because i coulod do with refering to one in the e107 tutorial i am doing, it would also help people alot.

Thanks
Jamie

Bloory
25-05-2003, 01:45 PM
Noted :thumb

Graham
27-05-2003, 06:33 PM
Hello everyone,
I have made a good start on that CHMOD tutorial that was requested, we have done cpanel file manager, ws ftp, internet explorer and smartftp. If there is another ftp program which oyu think should be added then blease feel free to ask for it to be added. Of course I or anyone can not do every FTP program, so we have done the common ones.

At this point I would like to thank a few people, firstly Jamie, for suggesting that someone should design a guide on CHMOD, it was a good idea as a resource for everyone. The other person I would like to thanks is Grum, Grum has helped do a couple of the FTP programs, which has saved some of my time massively.

Thanks you two.

There is one little problem still outstanding which is the images for internet explorer, currently I am sorting these out. Please bear with me while I sort this out, to view yhe tutorial please visit:

http://www.escouts.org.uk/CHMOD/chmod.htm

Ross
27-05-2003, 06:55 PM
Team spirit - that's what it is all about :thumb

Ross