PDA

View Full Version : ScoutNet

jamieharrop14
29-06-2003, 03:53 PM
A while back now, i contacted ScoutNet about becoming a volunteer, they said they were very interested and would get back to me. It as now being 6 months and i have heared nothing.

If there is anyone reading this who has a personal contact with ScoutNet, eg, not [email protected] please get in touch with me because i would love to get ScoutNet up to date and running smoothly again.

There are so many brokenlinks and non up to date content on the site i feel it is a shame because the web site will/is go/going down hill.

I get the impression that the ScoutNet team have just given up on the web site and i dont blame them for not been enthusiastic, i get that way sometimes with my web site. I am very willing and enthusiastic about the website and would love to just get the simple things corrected such as broken links, get the polling station running and get the photo of the month up to date.

If anyone has any contacts please let me know.

Bloory
29-06-2003, 05:55 PM
There is at least one Escouts user who is associated and James Bentall on URS is too.

jamieharrop14
29-06-2003, 06:05 PM
Thanks for that Jon, i have posted the same message as above on UKS so hopefully he will reply.