PDA

View Full Version : Explorer Belts, International Camps (UK or Abroad)

Robert
20-06-2011, 10:10 PM
As I've mentioned before on here, I'm running the Global Zone at Gilwell 24, an event for Explorer Scouts at Gilwell Park.

I would like to have information available about Explorer Belt expeditions (that are open to all to apply to join), County International Camps, or anything of a similar nature - trips to National Jamborees etc.

If you're running any of these then I'd be grateful if you could send me a poster to Robert Allen, Gilwell 24 c/o Gilwell Park Scout Activity Centre, Bury Rd, Chingford, London E4 7QW and drop me a message on here please (by 8th July).

Thanks.

Rob

Robert
16-07-2011, 12:13 AM
Didn't receive anything, I'll try again next year.

Rob

PoacherMedia
20-07-2011, 08:06 PM
Hi Robert

I'm Media manager for Poacher 2013 and only just seen this message - do you look after stuff like this throughout the year?

I have thousands of our leaflets just back from the printers today and any means of helping promote Poacher to a global audience would be much appreciated.

my email is [email protected]

Robert
14-08-2011, 01:56 AM
As it may apply to others I'll reply here.

As far as the events at Gilwell are concerned I only do the Global Zone for Gilwell 24 (but that will take up as much of my year as I let it).

If you would like to send me a poster advertising your event ready for Gilwell 24 2012 (6th - 8th July) then that would be fine. If you need to send me a couple of leaflets so that I can display front and back then that is ok, but please don't send me lots - in my experience they would just end up everywhere...

Address should be Robert Allen, c/o Andy Lanham, Gilwell Park Scout Activity Centre, Bury Rd, Chingford, London E4 7QW.

Thanks.

Rob