PDA

View Full Version : Suggestions??

Ross
17-01-2003, 05:36 PM
If you have any suggestions or comments about anything hosted/created/maintained/used by Escouts, please do not hesitate to post in this forum, or for a private approach, use our Help Desk - https://escouts.net/

All suggestions will be welcome. Any suggestions for one-click installs, website designs or general comments about the service should be posted in this forum. But please remember this is a FREE service and although we are providing some top-notch features, some features may be too out of our reach for the amount you are paying (or not paying...!).

Thank you and keep the suggestions flying in. We like to hear our user's comments and suggestions to try and make this place even better than already it is!

Steve
27-08-2003, 08:43 PM
Hi Guys,

after waiting for the dust to settle after the server move (I also had some site updates to do just after the move), I have just realized that my mojo mail lists no longer work.

The problem is that the DB files which have been copied to the new server are no longer compatible with the new machine. I don't think it's a big issue to recofigure the files - am about to work out the easier way to do this ... but ... now the suggestion/question :-

Now we/you have a dedicated server, any chance of hooking the mojo posting script via aliases ? Or are there any other alternatives ?

My mailing lists haven't really been used that much to date - and I think the problem is having to post the messages via the website, instead of via normal email.

--
Steve