PDA

View Full Version : Old Postnuke Site

Scott
18-08-2003, 08:14 AM
Same Here - no phone line in our hut either!

3rd Gosport Webmasters

jamieharrop14
13-04-2004, 10:23 AM
Ok ok, so some ****** knows my password, the post above which says i typed was typed about the old site ages ago and someone has posted it off my account. <jamie wonders who this is and goes and changes his password>

Anyway... my real comments...

Personally I much preferred the old site. The current site just seems like it is a forum for people to discuss things where as the old site actually looked like a website.

Richard
13-04-2004, 12:34 PM
Ok ok, so some ****** knows my password, the post above which says i typed was typed about the old site ages ago and someone has posted it off my account. <jamie wonders who this is and goes and changes his password>

Anyway... my real comments...

Personally I much preferred the old site. The current site just seems like it is a forum for people to discuss things where as the old site actually looked like a website.

The original thread was about the old site it appears after you deleting it it now has more recent timestamp.

So I dont actually think it was a password issue, but please can people remember to keep their password safe and we do log ip addresses :smash:

Richard
13-04-2004, 12:57 PM
To avoid confusion I'm now closing this thread