PDA

View Full Version : New Resources Forum

Bloory
08-03-2003, 02:28 PM
We have today added a new resources forum and would invite all users to submit programme ideas, tips & tricks, games, activities, policies, procedures, forms, files and more for inclusion.

We are asking that this forum is just used for the idseas and directly relevent discussion only. Anybody seeking a resource should post under Scouting talk please.

Dave
08-03-2003, 09:01 PM
would invite all users to submit programme ideas, tips & tricks, games, activities, policies, procedures, forms, files and more for inclusion.

OK How much junk do you want? I have something like 15 years worth of files on CDR that could of some use to someone. They range from permission forms for just about everything in Word to small Excel spreadsheets for working out Grid References.
Dave

Bloory
08-03-2003, 09:28 PM
I envy you! I've got 10 years worth of paper which one day will be "electronic".

As far as I can tell, this is another good use of the Escouts "brand". It may be that at a later stage we need to think about sub-categories and almost certainly additional functionality for the forum but I think there are so many great ideas out there....

Ross
09-03-2003, 09:20 AM
Just keep them coming in! Someone's junk is someone's ehh? (what is the next word?)

Anyway, anything that someone could use, please post it in the forum!

Ross