Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hat Plumes

Thanks

local association secretary plume 1964-7

Quote Originally Posted by retur74 View Post
    Hi Neil,

My name is Jaime Ribeiro, i'm group scout leader from Portugal and also a scout collector. My main interest are scout whistles and scout plumes, i have, more or less, 75. I've some scout hat badges without the plume, and i would love to have the Local Association Secretary plume (black/red/black); County Secretary (Black/blue/black); Local Chief Scout of Overseas Branches (Yellow/green/ red); UK Chief Scout (Red/yellow/green Horizontal); Chief Scout Wales(Yellow/green) and Member of Gilwell Park Staff (Kingfisher blue).
    Since you are a scout collector maybe you are interested in portuguese scout items; i can get you almost everything from the 2 portuguese scout association like the Cavaleiro da Pátria (portuguese King's scout baddge) and the badge for national chief with the golden leaves, or buckles, badges, etc.
    Please let me know if you are interested.
    Yours in scouting

Jaime Ribeiro
    seeking the red/black plume for our district headquarters. also district wolf cub leader white metal badge. YiS Len

Thanks
    Neil, on behalf of nearby Area, chasing plume for LA Secretary with black/red/black bristles. Managed to get them the DCM round badge with white field and Boy Scouts in the scroll, this is my current project. The LA plume needs a similar inscription. Makes me feel old as I became ASM in 1959, worked with British Cubs in Singapore 1961-63, now just involved in BP Guild here in Queensland. YiS Barragon