Thread: Education and Training Qualification

Thanks

Education and Training Qualification

Hi all, I haven't posted for ages, I hope you all managed a reasonable Xmas and new year.

I'm interested in doing a Level 3 Award in Education and Training Qualification. Can anybody recommend an online provider? Any to avoid?

Ta!

Thanks
    No, but I am interested in the answer to the question. This is on my "to do" list as well

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Kev View Post
    Hi all, I haven't posted for ages, I hope you all managed a reasonable Xmas and new year.

I'm interested in doing a Level 3 Award in Education and Training Qualification. Can anybody recommend an online provider? Any to avoid?

Ta!
    There certainly seem to be a fair few online providers out there with quite a sizeable range of prices. Took a quick look as have used online providers for other training but none of the names were companies I've used.

Thanks
    So in the creepy way things happen these days, having searched for courses one popped up on my Facebook newsfeed. Does anybody know anything good or bad about this bunch https://ctccourses.org/product/level...-training-rqf/

Thanks
    The content looks exactly the same as the one a member of our team did. Having looked at the material, it wasn’t too challenging and it provided the qualification for him to teach in his workplace.

There are more details here https://o99.co.uk/wp-content/uploads...ng-RQF-V8U.pdf and I think this is the same course at 155 https://o99.co.uk/courses/tquk-level...-training-rqf/, here with no price https://www.nottinghillcollege.co.uk...d-in-education and here at over 420 https://www.ncchomelearning.co.uk/ed...vel-3-rqf.html

6. The Following User Says Thank You to richardnhunt For This Useful Post:

Kev (14-01-2021)

Thanks
    Thanked 3,652 Times in 1,969 Posts
    Is this for youth work, education or workplace?

If for youth work, speak to your local authority. I know that ours does have some funding available to help with such training.
    Ewan Scott

It seems that there are a lot of Nawyecka Comanch around....

Nawyecka Comanch'": "Means roundabout--man says he's going one way, means to go t'other" Ethan Edwards - The Searchers

www.upperdearnevalleynavigators.org.uk

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Bushfella View Post
    Is this for youth work, education or workplace?

If for youth work, speak to your local authority. I know that ours does have some funding available to help with such training.
    Hopefully I will be doing some youth work but I think I just want to do a qualification which might lead on to something new. I was seriously considering doing a PGCE to teach in secondary schools but when I first looked at that I wasn't qualified because I didn't have an honours degree. I have the degree now but I'm feeling too old (57) and I don't think I could (or want to) cope with the long hours and all the stress.

Thanks
    Thanked 3,652 Times in 1,969 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Kev View Post
    Hopefully I will be doing some youth work but I think I just want to do a qualification which might lead on to something new. I was seriously considering doing a PGCE to teach in secondary schools but when I first looked at that I wasn't qualified because I didn't have an honours degree. I have the degree now but I'm feeling too old (57) and I don't think I could (or want to) cope with the long hours and all the stress.

Oh yes, I get the stress thing - No way would I want to step into teaching unless I were able to wind the clock back 40 years. My daughter has some right horror stories - I'd have smacked some of her little horrors by now, I am sure!

Maybe youth work isn't a brilliant idea either if stress is an issue!
    Ewan Scott

It seems that there are a lot of Nawyecka Comanch around....

Nawyecka Comanch'": "Means roundabout--man says he's going one way, means to go t'other" Ethan Edwards - The Searchers

www.upperdearnevalleynavigators.org.uk

Thanks
    You might want to look at Northern College, I used them a number of times for both onsite and online training, and also signposted Adults and Young People over the years, all the feedback I get is good.
    https://www.northern.ac.uk/course/le...aining-online/